Monday, April 9, 2012

Fobbing it out...

I'm becoming more and more local Vietnamese at an alarming rate... Here is the progression of my face mask wear ...



When I first arrived.... September 28th 2010...

A mask given to me by family which I stayed with in the beginning... September 30th, 2010... I clearly didn't know how to wear it... (My nose should be inside... Duh!)

Protecting the eyes... February 16th, 2011...

Protecting the neck... (I was starting to get skin growths on my neck, and my chest was getting a red spot! Ew! Farmer's chest tan!)... February 27th, 2012...

Ninja-style... March 21st, 2012...

Future forecast based on current progression rate:


5 comments:

  1. Ewwww!!! Your neck covering mask and your ninja masks sure do their job!!!!! Solo ugly!!!! I didn't know you went that far into mask wearing! But good for u. Protect that neck! (skin growths?? Ewww!) (Xuan )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.... Yes, skin growths!!!! More of them!!! Ewww!!!!!!

      So... u want a ninja mask too when u come visit? hehe...

      Delete
  2. First post from me!

    Wow, is that fashion scene for bike riders in VN now? haha... i think the gas mask might be a bit too extreme but, it's a good look for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... yes, the gas mask would definitely prevent all dust and particles from coming in my system!!!

      Delete